#buy used cars
Vehicle Purchasing Overview
RIGHT VEHICLE, RIGHT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE
Sign up (a nongovernment site) for GSA Vehicle Purchasing email notification system!
GSA is a mandatory source, under FPMR 101-26.501. for purchases of new non-tactical vehicles for DOD and federal executive agencies. Other eligible users users may also purchase vehicles from GSA.
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA include:
- Vehicle purchases at a savings of over 26 percent below the manufacturer’s invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- AutoChoice on-line ordering tool;
- Reasonable pricing;
- A wide variety of vehicle types; and
- Program teams dedicated to customer care.
VEHICLE PURCHASING PROGRAMS
Used government vehicles are auctioned to the public. To find out how to buy used vehicles, visit AutoAuctions and GSA Auctions® .
FEDERAL FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FedFMS)
FMR 102-34.340 states that a federal agency must have a fleet management information system at the department or agency levels that identifies and collects accurate inventory, cost, and use data to cover the complete lifecycle of each motor vehicle. To learn more, please visit FedFMS.