- Covington Community Park – Phase 2, Covington, WA
- Parkside adult treatment facility, Wenatchee, WA
- $13.79 million – Interwest Construction Inc. (ICI) – Grand Avenue Park Bridge, Everett, WA
- $7.44 million – Legacy Contracting Inc. – OR 38/US 101 Small and large culvert upgrades of the Umpqua and Oregon Coast highways, Douglas County, OR
- $2.8 million – Goodfellow Bros Inc. – SR 410/204th Avenue East Road improvement, Bonney Lake, WA
- $3.32 million – MH Construction Inc. – Senior center alterations, Pasco, WA
- $1.08 million – Diamond Contractors LLC – Sterling Park green-up, Boise, ID
Subscribe / Renew
Subscribe to the DJC online, newspaper or plancenter.com
Have a news item or subscription question? Phone, E-mail, Directions
Publish a Notice
Place your legal notice in the DJC
Market your business to decision makers around the Northwest
Order a reprint in hard copy, PDF or linked HTML.
Phone, E-mail, Directions
Most Popular Stories
In Today’s Public Notices
City of Sunnyside
Sludge Dewatering Improvements
New Sub Bids Requested
Crews busy on new SLU campus for Google, set to open in 2019
Image by Graphite Design Group
Crews have been seen working nights on four new buildings for Google’s South Lake Union campus, which is set to open in 2019.
By BRIAN MILLER
The changes are tied to the Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda, and intended to streamline the process and reduce the cost of housing.
By BRIAN MILLER
Seattle Children’s has again enlarged its footprint in Laurelhurst.
By JOURNAL STAFF
Seattle’s Landmarks Preservation Board on Wednesday nominated the Pacific Architect & Builder building as a city landmark, and declined to designate Rodgers Tile Company Building as a landmark.