The all new Kubota L4600HD tractor features a responsive HST transmission system, offering exceptional performance and reliability. Built to last with the highest quality components, the L4600HD is backed by Kubota s Australia wide service network, offering you a dependable machine that you can count on. Add Kubota’s powerful front end loader and backhoe, and you have one of the most well-rounded mid-sized tractors available.
- Kubota s E-TVCS diesel engine generates 38.3 PTO horsepower to tackle the toughest jobs. Built to last, this powerful workhorse delivers dynamic output and high torque, while significantly reducing vibration and noise with a built-in balancer.
- Kubota’s Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal-shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control, regardless of load size.
- New one-piece front bonnet can be fully opened for easier access to the engine, as well as easy removal of the radiator screen from either side to simplify cleaning.
- An ample 48-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- The L4600 maximises both power and stability, thanks to its long 1844mm wheelbase.
- The cruise control lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for easier access.
- To reduce fatigue the L4600 features smooth, easy turn, hydrostatic power steering.
Front End Loader
- Kubota LA714 front loader improves lifting power and height as well as offering exceptional durability. Optional on this model.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- The L4600’s newly designed front guard is curved to provide a wider field of vision.
- Optional backhoe available plus B12 and 18 Bucket size options and hydraulic thumb available.
- Quick-attach convenience combined with full-mount subframe ensures sturdiness.
- Hydraulically actuated stabilisers for enhanced stability.