Jobs at Circle K
Life at Circle K is hectic around the clock – but we think you’ll find it social and enjoyable more than anything else. We’re always looking to hire friendly and helpful people, who can juggle several things at once.
No days are the same here, and you’ll be asked to perform very different tasks, from giving fast and friendly service to restocking the shelves. In return for your enthusiasm we can promise great responsibilities and valuable work experience in a fast paced and challenging environment. We’re all about making it easy for our customers, and if that appeals to you – we definitely need to talk.
In-Store Customer Service
When you work in one of our retail stores, you execute as a team in all aspects of store operations. To be successful, you need energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile.
Key job responsibilities:
- Providing prompt and courteous customer service
- Handling all types of store transactions for Circle K’s products and services
- Maintaining a clean and pleasant store environment
As a Circle K Store Manager, you join a diverse team of people on solid career paths in an exciting retail organization.
This is true whether you are just starting out, returning to the workforce, or changing careers. You’ll receive outstanding training to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded each time they shop at Circle K.
Key job responsibilities:
- Promoting excellent service with an attitude of running the store as if it were your own business
- Recruiting, hiring, and training employees, as well as developing the store staff
- Analyzing daily sales and expense information, and developing plans to maximize sales and net profits
- Reaching desired objectives by evaluating and developing specific action plans that address the needs of the store site
Corporate and Field Positions
We may have a position that interests you in our field marketing organization or regional offices. These positions support store operations and provide numerous potential career paths to foster your professional development and success.
Career opportunities include various field management roles such as Market Manager, Retail Operations Director, and Franchise Development Specialist, as well as a variety of support positions relating to customer service and marketing.
Career opportunities exist for qualified applicants in several departments within our regional offices. These include positions in Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Strategic Planning, and Facilities Management.