#real estate license
Indiana Real Estate License
Indiana Real Estate License Requirements Below.
1. Applicants must be at least eighteen years of age or older.
2. Applicants must successfully complete a fifty-four hour educational course in an approved real estate school or have successfully completed courses in real estate principles, real estate practices and real estate law totaling a minimum of eight credit hours through an accredited college or university.
3. Applicants must successfully pass State real estate license examination.
4. Applicants must complete their application for a real estate license no later than one hundred and twenty days after passing the real estate examination.
5. All applicants will be charged, and must pay, a license fee of $35.
6. The State of Indiana requires that all applicants must not have any conviction for a crime that may have a direct bearing on that individual s ability to practice real estate competently.
You can find more real estate licensing information for the State of Indiana through their website .