Fuel Surcharge Waiver Offers
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
We understand that different people look at our credit card differently. For you, it could mean going on long drives thanks to fuel surcharge waiver at any pump, any place across India. Get ready to enjoy life.
Experience the freedom and power to fill up the fuel tank anywhere on your HSBC MakemyTrip Credit Cards. Platinum Credit Cards and Premier Credit Cards – at absolutely no extra cost and without the need to carry a large amount of cash.
- Save 2.5% fuel surcharge at any pump any place
- Offer valid round the year
Applicable for each fuel purchase between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 per transaction (inclusive of both amounts and excluding the surcharge amount)
The complimentary feature of Fuel Surcharge Waiver available on HSBC Classic Credit Cards has been withdrawn with effect from 01 June 2009 and on HSBC Gold Credit Cards it has been withdrawn with effect from 01 February 2011. Any surcharge and / or service tax if levied on fuel purchases will now be borne by the cardholder.
In case you wish to continue enjoying a waiver on the surcharge on fuel transactions done using your HSBC Classic and Gold Credit Card, you can avail of the same by paying a nominal fee of Rs. 349 p.a. on your HSBC Classic Credit card and Rs. 249 p.a on your HSBC Gold credit card. To know more SMS FUEL (Last 4 digits of your HSBC Credit Card number) to 575750 or call our Phone Banking Officers. Conditions apply.
- Surcharge waiver will be restricted to Rs. 250 per calendar month per Primary credit card for HSBC MakemyTrip, Gold and Platinum / Advance Platinum credit cards and Rs.100 per calendar month per Primary credit card for Classic credit cards(This restriction will not be applicable for Premier credit cards)
- For transactions eligible for surcharge waiver, Reward points will not be awarded.
- Fuel surcharge debited along with the transaction value will be refunded in the subsequent month.
- Service Tax levied on fuel transactions is beyond HSBC’s jurisdiction and cannot be reversed by HSBC.
- Terms and Conditions apply