Microsoft SQL Server repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server (download ) helps to repair corrupted MDF files of Microsoft SQL Server databases. The SQL MDF repair program can fix many errors, including:
- The FILE SIZE property is incorrect. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:5172)
- SQL Server Detected A Logical Consistency-Based I/O Error: Incorrect Checksum. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:824)
- The Index Allocation Map (IAM) Page is Pointed to by the Next Pointer of an IAM Page.
- I/O error (bad page ID) detected when reading at offset 0x###### in file FileName.mdf.
- File Appears To Have Been Truncated By The Operating System.
- During the Redoing Of A Logged Operation In Database ‘DatabaseName’, An Error Occurred At Log Record ID.
Features of MS SQL Server database repair tool:
- Repair SQL Server database and *.MDF files of all versions of Microsoft SQL Servers: 7/2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014
- Repair all objects of corrupted .mdf files: data types, table cell data, views, stored procedures, custom functions, triggers, indexes, primary and foreign keys, restrictions and other
- Repair SQL database stored in several files (*.mdf + *.ndf files)
- Export repaired data into Microsoft SQL Server databases directly
- Save fixed data as SQL scripts
- Preview of recovered data and structures
- The SQL Repair tool successfully tested under Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012
- Multi-language interface included in the MDF repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server is an all-in-one MS SQL database repair solution for corrupted MDF/NDF files. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server helps to repair mdf files and recover data from suspended databases.
Requirements of the SQL Server repair tool: Windows 98 or above