EDI for QuickBooks Pro
EDI for QuickBooks Pro
Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for QuickBooks Pro users which removes the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents such as Orders, Invoices and ASNs with business and trading partners.
- Cloud based, fully integrated EDI for QuickBooks Pro.
- Eliminates the need to re-key data and drastically reduces errors associated with manual data entry.
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc.
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc.
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities.
- Stay organized, find everything in one place.
- Makes it easier to get paid with PayNow invoice link.
- Know where your business stands, see how you are doing in a single click.
- View Profit Lost statements, Customer Lists and more .
B2BGateway’s EDI for QuickBooks Pro will enable you to meet all your trading partners requirements and improve your overall supply chain. Please call sales at +1 401-491-9595 x5 (US), +353 61 708 533 (EU), +61 2 8003 7584 (AU) for further details.
Why choose B2BGateway to manage your EDI?
B2BGateway has been providing EDI solutions for QuickBooks Pro users since 1999. We were the first to provide fully integrated EDI (no re-keying of data), the first with ASN support and the first to provide UCC-128 Shipping Labels. We set out to design our EDI solutions with simplicity in mind, creating a service that is not only easy to use, but is arguably the most comprehensive solution QuickBooks Pro has seen to date. What makes B2BGateway s EDI solutions different from our competitors is our ability to custom code your EDI setup. We know not all businesses are alike and from previous implementations, we have learned what our clients want and need in an EDI setup with QuickBooks Pro. If you have a special business need, we ve probably seen it before and even if we haven t, we will work with you to get the solution you desire. Check our reviews in the QuickBooks Pro Solutions Marketplace. We have provided EDI connectivity from QuickBooks Pro users to every major Retailer and Manufacturer around the world. In our previous implementations, we have learned the lessons and we have addressed almost every business need. If you have a special business need we have probably already dealt with the same situation for a previous client.
B2BGateway s EDI Support
One thing to note is that B2BGateway does not have a help desk. When you sign up for B2BGateway s service, you are assigned a Project Manager and at least one Technical Representative from B2BGateway. If the need arises and you have to call or email us, you will be put in direct contact with your Project Manager who knows you and understands your business. If you have an emergency or call after hours, someone is always standing by to help you and can be reached day or night (24/7).
At this point you re probably wondering how much this is going to cost you. We believe in a business model that benefits both parties and when you do well, we do well.