#construction #foreman #resume #sample, #construction #resume, #sample #resumes, #resume #samples, #resume, #resumes
Construction Foreman Resume Sample One
H (999) 999-9999
Any Town, NY. 99999 email yah
Professional Construction Foreman
Carpenter with over 10 years of experience in residential and commercial construction. Responsible, reliable professional with expertise in all aspects of building, remodeling and managing general construction projects including material estimates, subcontractors and laborers. History of completing projects on time and on budget. Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Residential Commercial Construction
- Home Improvement and Remodeling (Kitchen, Bath, etc.)
- Home Additions Repairs
- Commercial Build-Out Fit-Ups
- Hanging Finishing Drywall
- Installing Tile Hardwood Flooring
- Installing Electrical Plumbing Fixtures
- Painting Crown Molding
- Installing Cabinets or Related Interior Wood Fixtures
- Directing Coordinating Activities of Personnel on the field
- Reading Blueprints Project Specifications
- Training and Managing workers
- Metal Wood Framing
ABC INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Construction Foreman: 2002 – Present
- Responsible for all aspects of construction phase from civil to completion, ensuring project is executed to specifications and cost expectations in a safe and professional environment while proceeding on schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring all material and equipment are delivered to site on time.
- Collaborate with contractors, architects, engineers, and owner and city officials; and provide leadership and direction to construction personnel.
- Manage, review and track change order process.
- Compose Request for Information (RFI’s) and implement responses.
- Coordinate with owners’ representatives, engineering firms, subcontractors and crewmembers.
- Coordinate equipment and crews of up to 20, master carpenters, journeymen drywall hangers, and foundation and general laborer personnel.
- Obtain human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures with all crewmembers and personnel.
- Manage sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance.
- Responsible for all operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify construction management system improvements.
XYZ CORP. ANY TOWN, NY
Foreman: 1998 – 2002
- Recruited by this commercial property restoration venture to direct large crews.
- Oversee multiple sites and manage property restoration covering inside and out concrete, asphalt, retaining walls, drains and decks.
- Facilitate work on patios, driveways, and landscaping, painting and interior carpentry.
- Supervise drywall, texturing, flooring, doors and windows to prepare property for sale or lease.
- Effectively plan and schedule subs-contractors, payroll, lodging and travel arrangements.
- Train and develop employees.
BCD INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Construction Foreman 1988 – 1998
- Manage the EPC contract.
- Work with onsite safety engineers to monitor Contractor Safety Programs.
- Define effective communication processes and work flows while establishing recurring reporting patterns for project documentation such as:
- Submittals, RFIs, change orders, and safety observations using project management software (Primavera Expedition and Microsoft Projects).
- Facilitate recurring meetings with owner, contractors, and engineering. Review the engineering estimate for potential savings or risks.
- Align earned value reporting and cost projections, track actual contract cost.
- Review and approve additional estimates and change orders. Assist the Owner with procurement of equipment, materials and sub-contractors.
- Finalize construction sequence and phasing to minimize project duration.
- Create detailed critical path construction schedule and maintain it with contractors.
- Implement and oversee the Document Control and Quality Assurance Program.
- Coordinate start-up and commissioning activities.
- Submit final turnover documents and provide specified reports for closeout.
Education and Additional Skills
NEW YORK HIGH SCHOOL, NY