hong kong second hand cars
A bit of wheeling and dealing on your mind? When the family starts growing, you might start shopping for your very own family auto to take to the streets of Hong Kong. Little Steps Daddy Contributors have put together the ultimate car buying guide. Buckle your seatbelts, this information is dangerously helpful.
1. Hong Kong has a high “new car” tax, so buying pre-owned makes sense! New car depreciation can hit hard too.
2. HK cars are some of the most highly spec’d in the world. Expect all the bells and whistles on a used car in this city (electric seats, leather seats, sun roof, alloy wheels).
3. Many of the cars in HK are driven by a driver who maintains the car regularly.
4. HK cars have lower mileage than those in the US, Australia, and the UK.
5. Choose a car that is cost effective to service and maintain. Japanese cars have historically been the popular choice although the German and Swedish manufacturers are now stealing some of the market share.