#extended auto warranty
Extended Vehicle Warranty
Most major car repairs occur after the factory warranty period ends. Without a Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) you may wind up paying for unexpected and expensive repairs. As a result, extended coverage for auto repairs has become a necessity. American Airlines Credit Union has teamed up with Intercontinental Warranty Services to provide you with a more affordable means of protection for your new or eligible pre-owned vehicle.
Check with your loan officer about your options and learn how you could save up to 50% off dealer pricing. You may be eligible for coverage even if you don t currently have an auto loan with American Airlines Credit Union.
Here are some of the many benefits:
- Low Deductible
- Nationwide protection for new and eligible pre-owned cars, 9 years old and newer, with up to 125,000 miles on the odometer
- Transferable Warranty
- Towing up to $100 (max per claim)
- Car Rental up to $500 ($50/day up to 10 days)
- Trip Interruption Expenses up to $300 ($100 a day up to 3 days)
- Travel Expenses up to $225
- Increased Vehicle Resale Value
- 60-day cancellation option with 100% refund
- Roadside Assistance up to $80 (per incident**)
- Flat tire
- Fluid delivery
- Lock-out protection
Plus, the following new options are now available
- Accidental Loss Refund* (optional coverage to protect against total loss due to collision or acts of nature only)
- KeyGuard* (optional coverage for key/transponder replacement)
- Powersports Warranty Option for motorcycles, All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), personal watercraft and snowmobiles.
You can even get your FREE Quote Online . or speak with any of our Loan Representatives for more information.
* Not available in Puerto Rico
** Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is available in Alaska, Maine, Massachussets, Oregon and California.